Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: What was everyone's......

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    1996 for me.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    hunter did you graduate from High School or college in 96?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    June 3, 2002......was my last day........and it was pretty good, well what I remember was pretty good

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    High School. Wish I had of went to college instead of military now though.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    I graduated from High School in 96 as well....college in 2002...what school did you graduate from?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    Gate City.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    ahh I was a bit closer to Ky than Tn lol

    Wise...JJ Kelly
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    I can tell you one thing for sure. The people at the Wal-Mart in Norton are a lot nicer than the ones in Kingsport. Sometimes I wish I could live as far as I could from TN! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    I have been out since 95
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    free like OJ all day

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_ShanShan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What was everyone's......

    Shew I'm supposed to be taking my second exam right now! I'm in Web Page Design... I've had two exams today and another two tomorrow! I'll finally get outta here at about 11:30 tomorrow! But Then I just hafta come back for summer school.............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •